After the successful completion of three editions, Magnus Group is pleased to invite you to participate in the ‘4th Edition of International Conference on Neurology and Brain Disorders” (INBC 2020)’ during November 19-21, 2020 in Rome, Italy. Which carries the theme “Advancements and Challenges in Neuroscience & Brain Disorders“.
This INBC 2020 is designed to bring together top leaders and researchers on one stage acting as a means of disseminating peer reviewed and cutting edge research information covering whole field to the neurology community worldwide. Overall the result will be high quality experience where best content on the most important topics are presented by leaders with intense discussions, staged in a friendly environment needed to support as much networking and learning as possible.
With its scientific sessions, you are provided assurance to explore the latest technologies and breakthroughs that are specific to your area of work.
- Neurodegenerative Diseases and Stress
- Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Alzheimers and Parkinsons Diseases
- Ophthalmology and Visual Neuroscience
- Neuropharmacology and Neurochemistry
- Brain Injury and Behavioral neuroscience
- Neurobiology and Behavior
- Neurosurgery and Spine
- Paediatric Neurology and Epilepsy
- Molecular Genetics and Neurobiology
- Biology of Aging and Neurogenesis
- CNS Injury, Repair and Inhibition, Excitation
- Psychology, Cell & Molecular Biology
- Clinical and Translational Neurology
- Molecular Neuroscience and Neurodegeneration
- Neuroimmunology and Neurological Infections